The ceremonial releasing of white doves at weddings, funerals or memorial services is quickly becoming a very popular way of adding that special touch. At the conclusion of our funeral services, the white dove helps begin the grieving process and opens the door to "letting go". This is sure to live on in the hearts and minds of all those who attend.
After the committal service, the trained white birds will soar into the sky circling any number of times before returning back to their loft miles away. Our birds are actually white homing pigeons. These hearty birds have a homing instinct that is unparalleled. The birds are raised and trained from our New Bavaria home.
Our Release Policy
- We release only well trained, well cared for white racing pigeon stock which are banded with personalized bands with either the address, phone or breeder information.
- We will not release birds indoors.
- We will not release birds at night (two hours before dusk).
- We will not release birds in inclement weather (fog, rain or snow).
- We will not release the birds beyond a range they are able to fly.
- We offer a public presentation on our doves. If you would like someone to come to your church or civic meeting just call the funeral home to set up a meeting time.
Click one of the images below to view a large copy of it. When viewing the image, click on the left or right edges to scroll forward and back through all images.